Since I changed the Hub of my car front wheel, the car has not been balanced. It rocks when driving on a rough road and gives unpleasant noise at every bump or gallop.What could be wrong?
What could be wrong if my car gallops too much on a rough road? on 2002 Mercedes-Benz ML320
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML320 Questions
- The smog test was done which is done by running the engine at 2500 rpm in
- Engine doest run smooth and its not pulling as it should.
- How much does it cost to fix the break line on my ml
- The engine goes off a few minutes after it starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML320
- The engine goes off a few minutes after sit starts and will require up to 30 minutes before it can be restarted again