it dont get hot at all
what could be wrong if i dont have any heat in my car? on 1993 Chevrolet Caprice
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Caprice Questions
- How come when i go to start my car its turning over fine but it sometimes slips
- My car keeps overheating doesn't have no leaks im not sure it's the thermostat?
- Why doesn't my caprice heat and defrost get hot? Engine is warm and fan blowing
- My 4.3 is cool when driving but overheats when sitting still running.
- Regarding the part behind steering column.
1993 Chevrolet Caprice Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Soulsbyville, CA
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($188 - 416) in Otsego, MN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($122 - 145) in Iaeger, WV
- 120,000 Mile Service ($395 - 556) in Tidioute, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($285 - 597) in Silver Creek, MN
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($277 - 293) in Fithian, IL