My car wants to pull to the right when breaking and has had some smoking from the right side . trying to figure out what may need i dont know much of anything about cars and this is my first car.
What could be wrong on 1994 Ford Tempo
2 answersMarch 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- Knocking noise from motor except when in neutral
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($257 - 335) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($92 - 143) in Erin, NY
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Basile, LA
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($59 - 76) in Nehawka, NE
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Warren, OR