My car wants to pull to the right when breaking and has had some smoking from the right side . trying to figure out what may need i dont know much of anything about cars and this is my first car.
What could be wrong on 1994 Ford Tempo
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- How to install a belt without a ac compressed and how do I put a ac on
- Car won't stay running. As soon as I put the car in gear it dies
- The car does not start when you turn the key the instrument panel comes on .
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
1994 Ford Tempo Estimates
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($295 - 383) in Hillsdale, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($181 - 246) in Erin, NY
- 144,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Basile, LA
- Clutch Replacement ($555 - 803) in Ojo Feliz, NM
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($208 - 327) in Nehawka, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($461 - 584) in Warren, OR