My car wants to pull to the right when breaking and has had some smoking from the right side . trying to figure out what may need i dont know much of anything about cars and this is my first car.
What could be wrong on 1994 Ford Tempo
2 answersMarch 02, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Tempo Questions
- how do I replace my thermostat in my car.
- My car has been chugging and stalling going up hill. Now it was parked on a steep downhill and wasn't started for a few days. It has fuel ten gallons in it. Fuel gauge didn't work so keep track. It wants to start but won't turn over
- Just put in New distribotor,do I need to use the dielectric grease?
- I have just installed new distributor, electronic module,coil pack…it's stalling
- squealing distributor, runs shut off restart chugs no power motor