We've already changed the coil, plugs, wires and map sensor and the bank 1 O2 sensor
What could be the issue on 2004 neon with a PO300 code on 2004 Dodge Neon
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Neon Questions
- Car starts here and there and then stopped.
- I have another code I would like to see what it will tell me what the problem is
- I start car it idles then dies i have to keep gas pedal pressed when i let off
- My 04 Neon always idles a bit rough. Has 77k on it and runs great otherwise.
- how much does it cost for oil pan replacement
2004 Dodge Neon Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($214 - 432) in Dodgertown, CA
- Brake Hose Replacement ($83 - 123) in Valhermoso Springs, AL
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lefors, TX
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($197 - 275) in Nuremberg, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,367 - 1,402) in New Lisbon, NJ
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($29 - 317) in Arapahoe, CO