The engine overheat signal will come on and if I keep driving it will cut off. But when I turn the heat in max and set it so it only blows down at the floor then the overheat signal will go off and the car will run. What could be the problem?
What could be the cause for my chrysler pacifica engine to overheat? on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2006 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - 128) in Bellwood, NE
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Foster, OK
- Thermostat Replacement ($92 - 125) in Yatahey, NM
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($96 - 119) in Danville, CA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($28 - 32) in Chaska, MN
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($283 - 352) in Mentmore, NM