The engine overheat signal will come on and if I keep driving it will cut off. But when I turn the heat in max and set it so it only blows down at the floor then the overheat signal will go off and the car will run. What could be the problem?
What could be the cause for my chrysler pacifica engine to overheat? on 2006 Chrysler Pacifica
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- My check engine light says on. I was told the main problem is catalytic convert
- How can I prevent the skylight from leaking?
- Y does only driver side & passenger rear side only have breaks & the others to
- I got a 2006 Chrysler Pacific 3.5 & can't get gas to the throttled body ,WHY ?
- Driver's floor,& floor behind driver is wet,ONLY driver's side