On friday i was on my way to see a friend in the hospital..on the highway and the car started randomly shaking slightly in the front of car and seemed to lost its exceleration..then id let go of the gas and try again was fine then it did it again. so i pulled over and checked the fluids made sure i had oil and everything after that it never did that same thing again. But after that happened the car started to seem to eat more oil then usual. When i came to a stop, with the e brake up(car is standerd) the car seem to ideal more than usual. Never did that before. Also when at a light the car would kind of shake more than usual and seem like it didnt want to stay running...I brought the car to the shop for the weekend and they said nothing was wrong with it and when they ran the car nothing was wrong, no shaking. Now this will happen one day, then the next the car will be fine. Can someone please help me.
What could be causing this? on 1992 Honda Civic
1 answerApril 09, 2011
1 answerOctober 25, 2009
1 answerNovember 14, 2010
1 answerApril 28, 2011
1 answerJuly 24, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Is there a copper AC fitting that goes under the dashboard?
- replaced ignition with brand new one. Put key in it starts then loses power die
- I'm missing my #3 spark plug wire. How far can I drive w/o it?
- I don't have the #3 spark plug wire on my civic. Can I drive to get it wo it?
- cost of labor to repair ignition switch