On friday i was on my way to see a friend in the hospital..on the highway and the car started randomly shaking slightly in the front of car and seemed to lost its exceleration..then id let go of the gas and try again was fine then it did it again. so i pulled over and checked the fluids made sure i had oil and everything after that it never did that same thing again. But after that happened the car started to seem to eat more oil then usual. When i came to a stop, with the e brake up(car is standerd) the car seem to ideal more than usual. Never did that before. Also when at a light the car would kind of shake more than usual and seem like it didnt want to stay running...I brought the car to the shop for the weekend and they said nothing was wrong with it and when they ran the car nothing was wrong, no shaking. Now this will happen one day, then the next the car will be fine. Can someone please help me.
What could be causing this? on 1992 Honda Civic
Asked by Visitor for the 1992 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1992 Honda Civic Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($112 - 179) in Slater, SC
- Add Front Engine Seals ($52 - 78) in Page, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($456 - 598) in Bethel, CT
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Mosby, MO
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($451 - 982) in Chilhowie, VA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($61 - 78) in Kulpmont, PA