When I turn on the car it sounds as though the valves are rattling. As I accelerate the rattling increases. It seems to drive fine but I am worried that there is a costly disaster waiting to happen because of the rattle.
What could be causing the valve rattle? on 2003 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- crank, no start, no spark1
- Can I replace the 4X2 automatic transmission in my 2006 Nissan pathfinder with a
- I am experiencing unprompted radio scanning while listening. Also no climate
- I have crank no start has fuel pressure intermitten spark after replacing heads
- Why does my hood latch on Nissan Pathfinder release on its own at times?