When I turn on the car it sounds as though the valves are rattling. As I accelerate the rattling increases. It seems to drive fine but I am worried that there is a costly disaster waiting to happen because of the rattle.
What could be causing the valve rattle? on 2003 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- Why would my 2004 Nissan pathfinder not turn over at all? I've replaced starter
- Vehicle wont shift out of park. Been using bypass to shift. Is there a recall
- What is the labor time for a oil pressure sensor
- Do anyone have a diagram of wheel hub and bearing and its assembly?
- My pathfinder won't stop unless I pump brakes several times, help!