When I turn on the car it sounds as though the valves are rattling. As I accelerate the rattling increases. It seems to drive fine but I am worried that there is a costly disaster waiting to happen because of the rattle.
What could be causing the valve rattle? on 2003 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- My lights around the ac knobs and around the gear shifter are out what to do
- my pathfinder is actually a 87 and i dont know what the problem is with it
- I have no power going to the fuel pump relay, relay is good terminal 5 has power
- how do i check distributor cap coil on a 99 pathfinder
- My car got stuck in reverse and the shifter moves but car is still in reverse?
2003 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($504 - 783) in Jackson, KY
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($354 - 478) in Pennock, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Armstrong, IA
- 97,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Dunning, NE
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Keymar, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($371 - 664) in Fall Branch, TN