When I turn on the car it sounds as though the valves are rattling. As I accelerate the rattling increases. It seems to drive fine but I am worried that there is a costly disaster waiting to happen because of the rattle.
What could be causing the valve rattle? on 2003 Nissan Pathfinder
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pathfinder Questions
- I get a Po175 trouble code. bank 2 rich fuel mixture. Can I adjust fuel trim
- Will crankshaft from 94 pathfinder swap with my 88 pathfinder?
- If I'm not on the throttle it just sputters and hesitates. I've changed a lot
- I have a severe wobble in car. side to side motion. starts around 60 mph.
- I have a problem with the back widow. It rolls down when I turn the ign. key off
2003 Nissan Pathfinder Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Jackson, KY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Pennock, MN
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($133 - 173) in Armstrong, IA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Rear ($768 - 1,362) in Dunning, NE
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($228 - 440) in Keymar, MD
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($121 - 149) in Fall Branch, TN