Its very hard to turn the steering wheel like there's pressure build up but there is no leaking from the car, the power steering fluid is full to the rim, no noises, and the power steering pump looks some what new.
What could be causing my power steering to be so hard to turn? on 2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Intrigue Questions
- Having trouble taking last bolt off to replace lateral arm.
- Why is my care missing and running bad ? It diidnt start til I ran out of gas
- What do i replace if i already replaced the termoustate
- There is a humming noise in the front of my car, gets louder when I drive faster
- My serpentine belt keeps shredding and popping off in the rain
2001 Oldsmobile Intrigue Estimates
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Jefferson, GA
- Radiator Replacement ($446 - 641) in Kewanee, IL
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($224 - 348) in Blencoe, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($571 - 741) in Severn, VA
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($527 - 697) in Aniak, AK
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($322 - 335) in Athens, ME