when it does this there is a jerk feeling.. also my reverse went out.. it sometimes works when you put it allthe way down and back up a couple of times.. use a computer it states its the shifter with the problem.. but dont know what to do to fix it
what could be causing my car to make whinning noise at 20-30 mph
on 1996 Geo Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Metro Questions
- under dashbord left side eng. start but wont run new wires,rot,cap wires,coil,
- Why when clutch pushed in car shuts off.
- there is a lower engine knock what could it be?
- why does engine rev up at about 35 mph but acts like transmission tusrns loose.
- What would cause headlights to stop working but still have running lights and high beams?