when it does this there is a jerk feeling.. also my reverse went out.. it sometimes works when you put it allthe way down and back up a couple of times.. use a computer it states its the shifter with the problem.. but dont know what to do to fix it
what could be causing my car to make whinning noise at 20-30 mph
on 1996 Geo Metro
This week's top 10
Recent Geo Metro Questions
- why does engine rev up at about 35 mph but acts like transmission tusrns loose.
- What would cause headlights to stop working but still have running lights and high beams?
- I was driving car and it stalled, wont start, wont click. inflate light is on dont know why.
- I was driving my car it stalled. Started fine for two days now it wont click, wont crank wont start. Lights dim when i go to start it.
- Fuel and temp gauge go past their high marks as soon as I start excelerateing but when sitting still at idle both gauges are fine