Just want to report having the same problem with my Acura. Sometimes it takes 3 or more attempts to start it. And it seem to relate to the steering wheel. As when you turn it a certain way I can get it to start. Then there are days or weeks it will start on the first try. What gives? I was quoted of costing approx. $1000 to replace the ignition by an Acura dealer? I can't afford that!!!
What could be causing my 1997 Acura not to start at times? on 1997 Acura RL
Asked by for the 1997 Acura RL
Verified for the Acura RL34 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- rack pinon cost and labor what should have this cost me need a quote that all
- How do I change my studs
- my steering wheel wont go in or out nor up or down what can i do to fix this
- My car takes 4-5 seconds to start, like a long hesitation, can anyone help me?
- my car cuts off while driving. it turns over now but will not start.
1997 Acura RL Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($354 - 399) in Vernon, IN
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 97) in Denali National Park, AK
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Jumping Branch, WV
- AC Condenser Replacement ($686 - 858) in Aurora, OH
- EGR Valve Replacement ($203 - 363) in Huntsville, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($668 - 711) in Merrimack, NH