Just want to report having the same problem with my Acura. Sometimes it takes 3 or more attempts to start it. And it seem to relate to the steering wheel. As when you turn it a certain way I can get it to start. Then there are days or weeks it will start on the first try. What gives? I was quoted of costing approx. $1000 to replace the ignition by an Acura dealer? I can't afford that!!!
What could be causing my 1997 Acura not to start at times? on 1997 Acura RL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura RL Questions
- Metal touched inside the car lighter and the radio doesn't function
- which SUV would you purchase 2013 Acura MDX 2013 Highlander 2013 4 runner
- what is the best suv to purchase between 2010-2013? least repairs?
- What happened to car power, key turns yet cars dead?
- Car want say nothing only power is the horn,I left key on accessory overnight.