Diagnostic showed a bad coolant sensor... car will start up fine cold, but after driving and turning car off a couple times, it will not start. After letting it sit for 15-20 minutes, it will start again.
What could be causing my 04 Beetle turbo to get bad gas mileage and hrd starting on 2004 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- Can I have a remote starter put in my 'bug' ?? Thanks in advance
- Does my 99 Volkswagen Beetle GLS 2.0 manual have shocks, struts or both?
- After breaking it sounds like air is building up pressure. Is there a leak ? Or.
- Pop noise under drivers side occasionally when driving and also when reversing
- Was messing with fuse box crank one time Steele wines over but won't crank
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($59 - 109) in Bethpage, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($678 - 858) in Bridgewater, MA
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($313 - 969) in North Canton, CT
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($254 - 356) in Magnolia, AR
- Engine Mount Replacement ($225 - 497) in Crescent, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($361 - 381) in Mesilla Park, NM