Brake light, door open lights, and battery light all came on. Tightened the battery connections one was loose. Lights went off then came on again but went right back off.
What could be causing all dash lights to come on and stay on? on 2000 Honda Odyssey
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Odyssey Questions
- should both sliding doors operate when the car is switched into manual door open
- My alarm had started to sound replased the batt in remote it did not turn it off
- average cost for motor mount replacement
- Fixing a power sliding door that cable broke and is stuck open at mid point.
- Can I change the passenger power sliding door to operate as manual sliding door
2000 Honda Odyssey Estimates
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($311 - 654) in Duplessis, LA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($348 - 987) in Blakely Island, WA
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($142 - 179) in Cottage Grove, OR
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 56) in Texarkana, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($87 - 186) in Sherwood, AR
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($190 - 263) in Safety Harbor, FL