Is it too hard for a do-it-yourself project?
What costs are involved with clutch replacement? on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by pushrod ,
January 23, 2014
Use the estimator at the top of this page for a price in your area. It is not a diy project!!
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Bausman, PA
- Oil Pressure Sensor Replacement ($126 - 158) in Glasgow, WV
- Battery Replacement ($133 - 201) in Meservey, IA
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 259) in Baisden, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($257 - 396) in Stewartstown, PA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($343 - 385) in Pleasant View, CO