the trans does not want to shift at 3000 rpms you have to take your foot out of it to get it to shift it just started to do this and got rilly bad in one trip to the store
what controls the shifting in an auto transmition on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($65 - 92) in New Germantown, PA
- 80,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Warrensville, NC
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($96 - 137) in Lenzburg, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($232 - 358) in Unionville, MD
- Air Conditioning System Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Atwater, MN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($377 - 555) in Monocacy Station, PA