going 40 mph if i excelorate the trany wont catch the rpms go up not the speed
what controls the place the transmition shifts on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
- Has no power at all. barley can get it self up hills. But runs fine revs up
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in New Germantown, PA
- Steering Gearbox Replacement ($288 - 377) in Warrensville, NC
- 85,000 Mile Service ($88 - 138) in Lenzburg, IL
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($139 - 175) in Unionville, MD
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($334 - 398) in Atwater, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($151 - 248) in Monocacy Station, PA