going 40 mph if i excelorate the trany wont catch the rpms go up not the speed
what controls the place the transmition shifts on 1997 Oldsmobile Bravada
This week's top 10
Recent Oldsmobile Bravada Questions
- How do I remove the head light cover to change bulbs and what could be wrong?
- Why is my change oil light come on then go off after I start driving?
- when using the heater, only cold air blows out the right air vents
- How do I remove the emergency brake cables from the differential
- Very more brakes Replaced master cyl. & booster. The abs light is not on.
1997 Oldsmobile Bravada Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($274 - 611) in New Germantown, PA
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($245 - 429) in Warrensville, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($280 - 369) in Lenzburg, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($59 - 109) in Unionville, MD
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($158 - 200) in Atwater, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($39 - 90) in Monocacy Station, PA