at first marker lights would come on for 3 to 4 seconds and go out, now they won't come on at all, fuses are good,checked all,please help
what controls lighting, such as head lights,marker lights,on a07 chrys pacifica on 2007 Chrysler Pacifica
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Pacifica Questions
- is there another relay or fuse for starter that makes it engage to crank the car
- Why does Brake light stays on when car is not running?
- How much to fix the heating module built inside the dash display?
- What can I do to repair a engine idle and power issue?
- Why Flush Coolant System after installing Heater Core? , is this necessary?
2007 Chrysler Pacifica Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($394 - 568) in Aliso Viejo, CA
- 96,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Alzada, MT
- 108,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Coconut Creek, FL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($95 - 125) in Bryants Store, KY
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($155 - 172) in Johnston, RI
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($79 - 100) in Harrison, OH