I changed the bulb first, and then actually switched them to see if it was a faulty bulb. It was not, but the driver's side brake light still won't come on. I'm trying to avoid a trip to the dealer, but my auto repair knowledge is between slim and none. Thanks.
what comes after replacing a brake light bulb and it still does not work? on 2003 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Liftgate glass ajar light is staying on on the dash
- How do you know if the the exhaust system is blocked?
- Anyone have the problem when I accelerate to 4,000 rpm car misses
- Transmission won't kick in after transmission and motor. Mount break
- my escape starts to run rough between 45m.ph & 60mph. but not all the time.
2003 Ford Escape Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($356 - $427) in Scioto Furnace, OH
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($329 - $467) in Colon, NE
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($292 - $372) in Waukee, IA
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($857 - $1,869) in Troy, SC
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($118 - $157) in Temple, NH
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($202 - $319) in Mapleton, ND