I changed the bulb first, and then actually switched them to see if it was a faulty bulb. It was not, but the driver's side brake light still won't come on. I'm trying to avoid a trip to the dealer, but my auto repair knowledge is between slim and none. Thanks.
what comes after replacing a brake light bulb and it still does not work? on 2003 Ford Escape
Asked by for the 2003 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- Throwing a Rich code p2196 p 2198
- Why would i have no stopping power with the brake pedal all the way depressed?
- I can't get the rear wiper motor to work.
- A/C compressor replaced twice in 6months 2nd time it worked for only 3 days.
- ABS and Road Traction lights go on at same time on and off. ,Brakes okay
2003 Ford Escape Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Scioto Furnace, OH
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Colon, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($76 - $128) in Waukee, IA
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Troy, SC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($219 - $470) in Temple, NH
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($126 - $209) in Mapleton, ND