I changed the bulb first, and then actually switched them to see if it was a faulty bulb. It was not, but the driver's side brake light still won't come on. I'm trying to avoid a trip to the dealer, but my auto repair knowledge is between slim and none. Thanks.
what comes after replacing a brake light bulb and it still does not work? on 2003 Ford Escape
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Escape Questions
- also on the ford escape (2002)
- 2002 ford escape idles good accelerate goes up to 4 RPM then starts missing
- My car would not start in park, I put it in N and it started, what could it be?
- Esacoe ran hot and top hose was swelled up..wld the PVC cause that
- 4WD manual transmission popping out of third gear only?