G M person told me it was the blue and white striped wire on right side,toward drivers door, of plug harness. Cutting it will disarm passlock but little light will stay on in dsah. Need help. Thanks Bill
what color is wire, located under dash, I can cut to disable passlock system? on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- I smell radiator coolent when I'm driving.
- Was changing spark plugs and brittle hose/tube broke.
- How do you replace one of the torsional bars and n the trunk? The front on pop
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
2003 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Luling, TX
- Alternator Replacement ($311 - 471) in Kensett, IA
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 156) in Nutrioso, AZ
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Rear ($168 - 198) in Loleta, CA
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($529 - 1,575) in Green Camp, OH
- Heater Control Valve Replacement ($112 - 140) in Roberts, WI