my check engine light is on and i thought maybe i will change the o2 censores first opose to changing the convertors.
what code will you get with failed oxygen censors? on 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser
2 answersMarch 19, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Land Cruiser Questions
- What is responsible for check engine, Lo and Trac off lights illuminated
- I have this code error Wireless Door lock tuner circle.
- problem with hight idle. not normal.
- When I accelerate from a stop and am turning hard either way I hear a noise
- ac just blows air, not hot air but not cool, had the freon filled 2 mos ago
1996 Toyota Land Cruiser Estimates
- 97,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Norwood, NJ
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($360 - 469) in Lockbourne, OH
- 55,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Sherwood, OH
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($319 - 426) in Mathews, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($527 - 551) in North Egremont, MA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($105 - 134) in Youngtown, AZ