ON DODGE RAM VAM 1997 2500
WHAT CODE PO140 MEANS on 1997 Dodge Ram 2500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 2500 Questions
- Voltage regulator
- Engine shuts down randomly when you slow down to turn or decelerate
- Replaced fuel pump and filter truck still wont start. any ideas on what it is?
- Van keeps cutting off. I replaced coil & complete tune up and fuel pump.
- Leaking antifreeze but no leaks visible. Brand new radiator put in yday. The top
1997 Dodge Ram 2500 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($256 - 319) in Newalla, OK
- Air Filter Replacement ($56 - 95) in Eatontown, NJ
- Fuel Filter Change ($109 - 145) in Osceola, PA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rockville, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($55 - 74) in Wardville, OK
- Engine Mount Replacement ($270 - 310) in Bloomfield, NM