riding dowwn the road and steam was coming from the exhaust,under the hood the hose detached from the radiator. almost like the clamp was rusted on the leftside.
What causes your radiator hose to detach while driving? on 2000 BMW 750iL
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 750iL Questions
- I came out of my house and realize that the rearend was raised 4 inches higher
- Calipers, rotors and pads (front + rear) from 2000 Bmw 750il to be installed to 2000 Bmw 740il. Is this possible? Any pros and cons? Sincerely,.
- "Check brake lining" what could it be? Sincerely
- Had transmission tune up transmission shifts fine. My question is why transmission code is being detected?
- Thanks for HELP
2000 BMW 750iL Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($384 - 620) in Sanibel, FL
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Powderhorn, CO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($980 - 1,225) in Adak, AK
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($397 - 620) in Westchester, IL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($269 - 316) in Mount Sterling, IL
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Covert, MI