This has been drained twice already and next week will be the third time.Why does this keep happening? Is it because Kia is not draining it the proper way and it keeps comming back? Need some info on this.
What causes water to have to keep being drained from under my dash board? on 2008 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- I turn the key and have power but it wont start tried jumping it still wont star
- When I plug in the code reading there is no power coming from the contact point, what fuse handle the power to the system
- All braks locked up and won't start know
- Three days ago my car lost all power and it didn't die but no power I drifted to the side of the freeway it did that twice I turned it off both times let it set for five minutes and it started the next day it was dead.
- Error code P0301 after pressure washing engine compartment. Can coil pack be damaged from the water?