This has been drained twice already and next week will be the third time.Why does this keep happening? Is it because Kia is not draining it the proper way and it keeps comming back? Need some info on this.
What causes water to have to keep being drained from under my dash board? on 2008 Kia Spectra
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same
- When I turn on my wipers. The passenger side wiper does not move.
- I tried changing a tire. When I pulled the lug nut, the bolt broke off.
- When I turn on the heater/ac, nothing comes out of the vents.