Is car okay to drive for awhile? $1100 to fix... Only sign that something was wrong is the emissions light came on...
What causes water in evap leak detection pump? Wire harness is corroded... on 2009 Volkswagen Beetle
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- 1.8 T in my car d.o.h.c. crankshaft scored Will A 2004 Jetta 1.8 T awp engin
- The car starts when I add ether, but just for a few seconds after it just shuts
- What is the estimated cost to replace transmission in the th VW?
- what is the calibration gap for this 2.0l
- What causes it not to fire when u have both fuel and spark?
2009 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($247 - $369) in Greenville, NH
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - $162) in Pennsauken, NJ
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($593 - $768) in Wren, OH
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oquawka, IL
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($434 - $739) in Zieglerville, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($177 - $219) in Waynesfield, OH