went to n.j.inspection twice first time showed up with a lot of n/a but dealer had just put in a new battery causing it to have to be reset,so drove 500 miles took back but then was told it was showing unsupported but what are the causes for that to come up
what causes unsupported to show up on n.j. inspection on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($32 - $76) in Goodland, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($77 - $103) in Fishers Island, NY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Midlothian, TX
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Hooper, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($145 - $179) in Wadena, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - $582) in Hubbard, OR