when I apply the breaks the rpms go up and down and it starts to idle funny like it wants to kill
what causes truck to idle different when breaks are pressed on 1994 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?