what causes an acura to misfire, a small vibration in the gas pedal and when you start the car it cranks over but doesnt wanna start always? but once it started it runs fine with the check engine light on and the tcs light on. Now i have the o2 sensor code coming up along with misfiring codes? it seems like the engine is straving for fuel, I use high test 93 in my car.
What causes this problem? on 2000 Acura TL
Asked by for the 2000 Acura TL
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Radio, nav, power mirrors, and dome lights aren't working can't find fuse
- I didn't mix the coolant before putting it into the car what should I do?
- Valve adjustment
- A/C QUIT WORKING...SYSTEM IS FULLY CHARGED...SHOP THINKS ITS CONTROL MODULE SU
- my bluetooth doesn't work, I say phone setup but it won't do anything, why?
2000 Acura TL Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($48 - 71) in Mount Pleasant, OH
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Winterville, MS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($58 - 106) in Eureka, MO
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Buckatunna, MS
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($257 - 424) in Jackson, MN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($431 - 447) in Dawson, TX