what causes an acura to misfire, a small vibration in the gas pedal and when you start the car it cranks over but doesnt wanna start always? but once it started it runs fine with the check engine light on and the tcs light on. Now i have the o2 sensor code coming up along with misfiring codes? it seems like the engine is straving for fuel, I use high test 93 in my car.
What causes this problem? on 2000 Acura TL
2 answersJune 10, 2010
1 answerMay 23, 2013
12 answersApril 19, 2009
1 answerDecember 25, 2014
1 answerMarch 11, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?