why is my 1990 subaru legacy wagon ls randomly reving to 5000rpm as i drive.
what causes this on 1990 Subaru Legacy
1 answerMay 17, 2011
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 25, 2011
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
1 answerOctober 07, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- is it bad if a car cant get an alignment done and has a small leak in the tranny
- Legacy floats on icy roads. Very unstable.
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is very dangerous
- Why does my Legacy "float" on icy roads? Anything above 30mph is SCARY!!
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
1990 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Crookston, NE
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Palacios, TX
- Valve Cover Gasket Replacement ($188 - 247) in Big Lake, TX
- AC Compressor Replacement ($856 - 996) in Hartford, IL
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($28 - 37) in Neodesha, KS
- Window Switch Replacement ($204 - 215) in Hawkins, WI