why is my 1990 subaru legacy wagon ls randomly reving to 5000rpm as i drive.
what causes this on 1990 Subaru Legacy
1 answerMay 17, 2011
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 25, 2011
0 answersJune 07, 2014
1 answerDecember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- how can I get the album cover to display on Sirius? I tried using the settings.
- Need front differential rebuilt or replaced looking at cost for the repair.
- Replaced spark plugs,air filter,fuel filter,fuel pump.car still wont start & run
- car feels like it's fish tailing all the time not only on bad wheather what isit
- wht would cause it to not start if it crank nd hit nd is getin fuel nd has spark
1990 Subaru Legacy Estimates
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($197 - 283) in Crookston, NE
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - 63) in Palacios, TX
- Clutch Replacement ($1,086 - 1,393) in Big Lake, TX
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($236 - 310) in Hartford, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($60 - 77) in Neodesha, KS
- Horn Replacement ($56 - 180) in Hawkins, WI