why is my 1990 subaru legacy wagon ls randomly reving to 5000rpm as i drive.
what causes this on 1990 Subaru Legacy
1 answerMay 17, 2011
1 answerApril 17, 2010
1 answerNovember 25, 2011
2 answersDecember 10, 2009
1 answerDecember 22, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Subaru Legacy Questions
- Fuel is not reaching my engine to ignite the car. What could be the problem?
- When I put car into gear and push gas pedal it boggs down and idols down.
- my 2010sub. will drop rpms about200 rpm and then come right back up .
- engine rpm will drop 200 rpm and then come right back up . air is not on
- i threw a code p0244 ( wastegate control solenoid valve)recently any suggestion