When I was driving my belt broke and it knocked the crank sensor wires down and now my transaxle like is flashing and I replaced the belt had replace crank sensor but now I think I have to replace the wires because the wires were burnt out.
What causes the transaxle light to come on? How do you fix it? on 2001 Ford Taurus
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 20, 2013
very possible. check all connectors and wires for being broken and replace as necessary.
This week's top 10
2001 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Service ($151 - 193) in Hufsmith, TX
- Clutch Cable Replacement ($165 - 326) in Pine River, MN
- Radiator Replacement ($665 - 814) in Angela, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($298 - 437) in Northfield, IL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($315 - 358) in Middletown, IA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($264 - 332) in Corning, IA