When I was driving my belt broke and it knocked the crank sensor wires down and now my transaxle like is flashing and I replaced the belt had replace crank sensor but now I think I have to replace the wires because the wires were burnt out.
What causes the transaxle light to come on? How do you fix it? on 2001 Ford Taurus
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
January 20, 2013
very possible. check all connectors and wires for being broken and replace as necessary.
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
2001 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($124 - 170) in Hufsmith, TX
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($274 - 359) in Pine River, MN
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Angela, MT
- 5,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Northfield, IL
- Emission System Diagnosis & Testing ($88 - 111) in Middletown, IA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($108 - 196) in Corning, IA