both rear bearings and hub assembly brake at the same time,seems unusual!
what causes the rear hub assembly to brake(fail)? on 2006 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
- Vibration issue on my 2005 cadillac sts v6.why does it vibrate taking off
- How to turn off the tire monitor light
2006 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rio Grande, OH
- Brake Pad Replacement ($200 - 337) in Oneida, NY
- Steering Rack Replacement ($895 - 1,135) in Frankenmuth, MI
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 611) in Bruni, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($176 - 222) in Eleanor, WV
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($452 - 563) in Hustontown, PA