both rear bearings and hub assembly brake at the same time,seems unusual!
what causes the rear hub assembly to brake(fail)? on 2006 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2006 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($405 - 582) in Rio Grande, OH
- Fuel Filter Change ($90 - 126) in Oneida, NY
- Starter Replacement ($370 - 537) in Frankenmuth, MI
- Door Window Motor Replacement ($230 - 340) in Bruni, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($568 - 636) in Eleanor, WV
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($293 - 332) in Hustontown, PA