BACK WINDOW GOES DOWN
wHAT CAUSES THE REAR DOOR TO FREEZE AND NOT OPEN,IS IT THE LATCH ASSEMBLY ? on 2001 Toyota Sequoia
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Sequoia Questions
- When I play my iPhone thru the USB function, the USB screen states NO DATA as op
- Front doors will not lock with key fob
- no heat in car, defroster not working. fan works fine.
- car won't start after sitting long time, or won't stay on.
- Engine shuts off when brakes applied or at stop/idle. (TBS & Air Intake cleaned)
2001 Toyota Sequoia Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Medford, OK
- 150,000 Mile Service ($414 - 562) in Thomasville, NC
- 7,500 Mile Service ($141 - 207) in Wana, WV
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($354 - 472) in Toyah, TX
- Engine Mount Replacement ($149 - 162) in Leon, IA
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Estell Manor, NJ