On several times the power steering would go out & in a few minutes it will come back ... It makes no noise & fluid level looks good ... Any Ideas ? the van has over 200,000 miles ...
What causes the Power steering to go in & out ? sometimes in mid turn on 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
- I have a vibration in the front end of my van more so when I am accelerating
2002 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Silva, MO
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($411 - 531) in Glen Wilton, VA
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($219 - 284) in Darrouzett, TX
- Heater Core Replacement ($338 - 476) in Milnesville, PA
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Dana, KY
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($344 - 377) in Glendale, SC