The temp is set the same on both sides, but hot air comes out of the passenger vents.
What causes the passenger air to blow warm when the drivers side is cold? on 2006 Buick Lucerne
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 30, 2011
blend door motor. you need a shop with a scan tool that can operate the doors to test them.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Swan River, MN
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($270 - 356) in Caney, OK
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($99 - 191) in Durhamville, NY
- Brake Hose Replacement ($195 - 252) in Hardburly, KY
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($634 - 723) in Sherburn, MN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($889 - 986) in Elkhorn, WV