The temp is set the same on both sides, but hot air comes out of the passenger vents.
What causes the passenger air to blow warm when the drivers side is cold? on 2006 Buick Lucerne
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
August 30, 2011
blend door motor. you need a shop with a scan tool that can operate the doors to test them.
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Lucerne Questions
- Where do the 3 wires from the switch on the hood latch go. I need replace them.
- Where is the crankshaft sensor located
- engine light on, service stabilitrak & service traction messages came on
- What are consequences of a bad right front strut?
- Alarm system keeps going of for now apparent reason. Has anyone seen this.
2006 Buick Lucerne Estimates
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($508 - 953) in Swan River, MN
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($75 - 111) in Caney, OK
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($342 - 459) in Durhamville, NY
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Hardburly, KY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($30 - 35) in Sherburn, MN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($316 - 370) in Elkhorn, WV