There is plenty of oil by the dipstick. I had just taken the car in to see why it was stalling out in traffic, and they said it was the idle speed control and needed throttle body service. As soon as I drove it away, it stalled twice in traffic within 10 minutes, plus now it has this alarming clack-clack-clack sound while driving and idling, and also the oil pressure light now stays on almost constantly (it didn't before the "repair")!
What causes the oil pressure light to stay on while driving? on 1995 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
- replace the flywheel
- Problem with up hill acceleration and higher speed acceleration. Car loses power in middle of driving.
1995 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- AC Condenser Replacement ($559 - 668) in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Alternator Replacement ($452 - 610) in Centerville, PA
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($92 - 153) in Leicester, MA
- 130,000 Mile Service ($71 - 116) in Momence, IL
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($179 - 222) in Delevan, NY
- Fuel Tank Replacement ($389 - 1,101) in Brookfield, MA