There is plenty of oil by the dipstick. I had just taken the car in to see why it was stalling out in traffic, and they said it was the idle speed control and needed throttle body service. As soon as I drove it away, it stalled twice in traffic within 10 minutes, plus now it has this alarming clack-clack-clack sound while driving and idling, and also the oil pressure light now stays on almost constantly (it didn't before the "repair")!
What causes the oil pressure light to stay on while driving? on 1995 Mercury Mystique
Asked by for the 1995 Mercury Mystique
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- Cant get ac or jeat to come out vents.was only coming i out defrost not anymore
- Where can I get an engine wiring harness?
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
1995 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($286 - $360) in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Centerville, PA
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Leicester, MA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,563 - $2,093) in Momence, IL
- Horn Replacement ($107 - $120) in Delevan, NY
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($455 - $483) in Brookfield, MA