There is plenty of oil by the dipstick. I had just taken the car in to see why it was stalling out in traffic, and they said it was the idle speed control and needed throttle body service. As soon as I drove it away, it stalled twice in traffic within 10 minutes, plus now it has this alarming clack-clack-clack sound while driving and idling, and also the oil pressure light now stays on almost constantly (it didn't before the "repair")!
What causes the oil pressure light to stay on while driving? on 1995 Mercury Mystique
Asked by for the 1995 Mercury Mystique
1 more answer
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Mystique Questions
- is losing power and shutting down. New alternator battery and mega fuse.
- This is my daughters first car and the Steering wheel locks when driving ?
- If disassemble the speed sensor will the car still run
- I replaced my vss and my speedometer still has not come back on
- where is the vehicle speed sensor A on a 96 mystique 2.5L auto trans
1995 Mercury Mystique Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement ($192 - 277) in Plymouth Meeting, PA
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($79 - 112) in Centerville, PA
- Clutch Replacement ($1,510 - 2,027) in Leicester, MA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Momence, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($290 - 471) in Delevan, NY
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($122 - 141) in Brookfield, MA