Just had the water pump and thermostat replaced. There is no oil in the water but in the filler there is a off white substance. The oil on dip stick is not creamy though.
What causes the oil gauge to be above the red? on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
- can you put the top down an have it bare with out putting on the seperate pieces
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($234 - 408) in Bausman, PA
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Glasgow, WV
- Automatic Transmission Fluid/Filter Change ($177 - 235) in Meservey, IA
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($176 - 244) in Baisden, WV
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($42 - 51) in Stewartstown, PA
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($118 - 170) in Pleasant View, CO