Just had the water pump and thermostat replaced. There is no oil in the water but in the filler there is a off white substance. The oil on dip stick is not creamy though.
What causes the oil gauge to be above the red? on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- 80,000 Mile Service ($123 - 184) in Bausman, PA
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($276 - 451) in Glasgow, WV
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 210) in Meservey, IA
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($131 - 185) in Baisden, WV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($176 - 216) in Stewartstown, PA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - 171) in Pleasant View, CO