Just had the water pump and thermostat replaced. There is no oil in the water but in the filler there is a off white substance. The oil on dip stick is not creamy though.
What causes the oil gauge to be above the red? on 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- I get shocked when I touch the backing plate of my distributor when testing
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
2002 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Fuel Tank Pressure Sensor Replacement ($352 - 444) in Bausman, PA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($149 - 210) in Glasgow, WV
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 83) in Meservey, IA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($469 - 638) in Baisden, WV
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,379 - 1,643) in Stewartstown, PA
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($111 - 139) in Pleasant View, CO