The gear shift is stuck. I have no power to the steering, radio, windows,etc. i was told it was the safety relay switch but need to know the exact name. is this an easy or hard fix?
What causes the gear shift to be stuck in park? on 1998 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why does my steering wheel shake when I'm braking during deceleration?
- small leak trans pan gasket. said need thicker gasket. Tighten bolt order. .
- If I paid 535 get my car to pass a smog and the engine light still stays on so
- Car bounces and tire rod problems
- I'm changing plugs and did not pay attention to the wire connecting order