engine will idle once started. Fuel relay wants to click on and off while cranking and when the engine is reved from idle the relay will clitc off shutting off the fuel.
what causes the fuel relay to shut off when reved. on 2001 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- Won't start,replaced distributor,crank shaft sensor,throttle position sensor,and
- Dash lights become dim when I use headlights and my a/c and heat stopped working
- The alternator and battery both work but battery is still not being charged.
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
2001 Honda Civic Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($823 - 1,089) in Spring Glen, NY
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($198 - 263) in Grantham, PA
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($568 - 799) in Laurel Bloomery, TN
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Ashville, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($409 - 620) in Megargel, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($183 - 781) in Kelseyville, CA