Various settings did work, but the fan would shut off and remain off unless the automatic locks were used. Then it would run another 10 seconds or so and turn off. The dealer played with the locks and looked at some things and declared it fixed. The fan worked all the home, but no longer works at all. Is this a bad motor or bad electrical connection? What will something like this generally cost?
What causes the fan for my heater/air conditioner/defroster to stop working? on 2002 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- Oil leak - valve cover gaskets - keep checking oil dipstick until repair?
- Have a coolant leak and can not find it but lose a gallon every few days
- I have a 1999 maximum and my rpm will not rise above 2500
- Had all motor mounts all done + caliber but my car excellorated from 45 to 70
- estimate to change motor mount