Various settings did work, but the fan would shut off and remain off unless the automatic locks were used. Then it would run another 10 seconds or so and turn off. The dealer played with the locks and looked at some things and declared it fixed. The fan worked all the home, but no longer works at all. Is this a bad motor or bad electrical connection? What will something like this generally cost?
What causes the fan for my heater/air conditioner/defroster to stop working? on 2002 Nissan Maxima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Maxima Questions
- How do I determine transmission slip and identify leak?
- My car idles bad & it stumbles off what could be the problem
- LOST WATER IN RADIATOR TEMP WENT TO HOT SHUT DOWN ENGINE WHEN COOLED ADDED WATER
- The loud sound is coming out of motor ( ker ker). What is the problem.
- Why does black smoke come out of the exhaust sometimes.