the car barely moved even at full throttle, then behaved normally when water and oil were added
what causes the EML warning on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- lost coolant very quickly
- I am not getting any air from the vents is it the blower motor?
- how do the ac controls work?
- I busted my top radiator hose and pulled over immediately now it won't start why?
- my car runs well, check engine light is on,it drives and changes gears fine but at start off its kinda slow then when i have drove it for about an hr,it acts like it dont wont to pull up my steep driveway,could it be low on transmission fluid
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($379 - 549) in Tolar, TX
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Bella Vista, CA
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($84 - 139) in Corn, OK
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($464 - 855) in Perry Point, MD
- Throttle Body Replacement ($1,337 - 1,371) in Racine, MN
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($505 - 674) in Napavine, WA