the car barely moved even at full throttle, then behaved normally when water and oil were added
what causes the EML warning on 2000 BMW 323i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 323i Questions
- When I started my car up it runs ruff.I had it put on a computer screen.
- how & why does my BMW 321i have water on spark plugs & starts then turns off?
- My dashboard began to blink continuously where the information is displayed!
- When I am already moving and I hit the gas it sounds like my clutch slips. Is it
- lost coolant very quickly
2000 BMW 323i Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($244 - 414) in Tolar, TX
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bella Vista, CA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Rear ($493 - 641) in Corn, OK
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($363 - 923) in Perry Point, MD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Racine, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($590 - 859) in Napavine, WA