while being stuck in traffic and at a stand still my van all of a sudden starting a loud humming and vibration sound. at first I thought something happened to the air conditioner so I turned it off and turned of the ignition. I waited a few minutes and started my van up with out the a/c running, after idling for a little bit the loud hum and vibration started again. well by that time traffic started moving so I started driving and after a few minutes the hum and vibration stopped until I was at an idle again then it started again when the radiator fans kicked on, well traffic started moving again and after a few minutes of driving it stopped making that vibration until the next stop and idle.
What causes the cooling fans to vibrate and hum ? on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
- what are all the recalls on this vehicle ?
- What can cause my van to shut off while driving