while being stuck in traffic and at a stand still my van all of a sudden starting a loud humming and vibration sound. at first I thought something happened to the air conditioner so I turned it off and turned of the ignition. I waited a few minutes and started my van up with out the a/c running, after idling for a little bit the loud hum and vibration started again. well by that time traffic started moving so I started driving and after a few minutes the hum and vibration stopped until I was at an idle again then it started again when the radiator fans kicked on, well traffic started moving again and after a few minutes of driving it stopped making that vibration until the next stop and idle.
What causes the cooling fans to vibrate and hum ? on 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(25)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(133)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(3)
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(14)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- eas bas, abs, and my light the comes on when I'm sliding come on solid
- Stop running while I was driving.what can cause it
- Driver's side heat blows cold while passenger side is hot. Any easy/cheap fixes?
- Why does the heater sometimes blows cold air
- Why did both key fobs stop working except to start van?
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- 15,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Geneseo, KS
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($230 - 273) in Clifford, MI
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($320 - 451) in Oak Park, CA
- 105,000 Mile Service ($139 - 208) in Brookston, TX
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($668 - 686) in Birch River, WV
- Engine Mount Replacement ($388 - 400) in Winchester, VA