Originally I had a code "misfire #7". I had blown a spark plug on cyl #3 3 months earlier. I replaced all of the plugs and when replacing the coils and injectors I moved the injectors right and the coils left hoping the miss would move and I could tell what was faulty. Bingo, misfire #8 which told me the injector was bad. I removed them all keeping track of which one came from which cylinder. I found a video on-line how to clean and test them and I did just that. The suspected one was plugged but cleaned up pretty good. I replaced it into cylinder #5 since it is easy to get out. Started up and ran great for 5 minutes then gave a code "misfire #5". I replaced that injector and it runs well for about 8 miles and then flashes the wonderful #316 code. Any comments? Also my alarm keeps going off and the DOOR AJAR light stays on? Any help on that? My car is possessed!
What causes the CODE PO316 on 2003 Lincoln Town Car
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Town Car Questions
- Car won't run at full power. Keeps shaking and shutting off.
- Under dash my headlights, interior lights, turn signals and park lights wont wor
- the steering wheel is locked up an can't get it unlocked.the key is in the
- My towncar only moves in reverse .transmission filter &fluid new
- how do I replace the high pressure power steering line