just started doing it all the time. at a stop have to stand on brake for it to stop. will idle down road at 40 mph
what causes the car to idle at 2000 rpm in park or netural. on 1993 Ford Thunderbird
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird Questions
- rumple on drivers side instrument panel. sounds like something loose.
- if the roof is replaced improperly, will that cause the driver door not to open?
- Slight whining noise when I press the Throttle Down? How do I fix it?
- how does a brake light switch keep a 1990 ford thunderbird from starting
- Leak from the transmission