The grid cluster and all the internal and external electrical parts work but the car will not turn over, it’s dead. I have checked the battery and the starter, and both are working properly. What else could be the issue? I would greatly appreciate any help possible. Thanks for your time.
What causes the car not to turn over when it is getting electrical power? on 2000 Chevrolet Cavalier
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
2000 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Scotland, IN
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($221 - 274) in National City, MI
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($277 - 469) in Pattison, TX
- Battery Replacement ($129 - 178) in Adell, WI
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($193 - 289) in New Boston, MO
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($101 - 186) in McDonald, PA