chANGED THE BATTERY IN THE REMOTE, CLOCK SPINS, MIRRORS DONT COME UP UNLESS DONE WITH THE MANUAL BUTTON, LOCKS WITH THE REMOTE BUT AFTER SITS FOR AWHILE WONT OPEN WITH REMOTE
what causes the car not to open with the remote after it sits for awhile on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
0 answersDecember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- how to turn the AC off to AC on...hit the button but doesn't turn back on?
- balance shaft replaced by dealer and within 4 months the engine threw a rod.
- What is a front crankcase valve leak
- Is the transmission the same in 2007 and 2008 s550
- After engine completely turn off, the inside light is still turned on.