chANGED THE BATTERY IN THE REMOTE, CLOCK SPINS, MIRRORS DONT COME UP UNLESS DONE WITH THE MANUAL BUTTON, LOCKS WITH THE REMOTE BUT AFTER SITS FOR AWHILE WONT OPEN WITH REMOTE
what causes the car not to open with the remote after it sits for awhile on 2007 Mercedes-Benz S550
0 answersDecember 29, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz S550 Questions
- After engine completely turn off, the inside light is still turned on.
- My command center, (Radio) keeps going in and out as if it has a short. Anyone?
- I have done the70.000 mile service I just need to know how to reset the light
- how do I reset service d overdue light on my 2009 S550
- My car won't start unless I keep patting the gas rapidly, I've already changed the fuel pump.whats wrong with my car.