It was only happening every once in awhile but now is alot more frequently. It makes no different if the radio or heater is on, the light still comes on and off.
What causes the battery light to come on while driving? on 1998 Ford Contour
2 answers 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Contour Questions
- What causes my 95 v6 ford contour to (hum) when I start it it last for 10 sec...
- Coolant fan fuse #2 60a keeps blowing
- when I turn the key to start car key turns instrument panel lights on that's it
- Replaced fuel pump ecm and fuel pump regulator but it won't start. Checked fuses seems there are good. Car sat two yes fuel filter maybe? If ground not solid from ecm will that prevent starting?
- have a contour that is chugging and lurching have changed fuel filter and pump along with plugs and wires ran for two weeks and now won't crank