i checked the alternator and it is in good condition, i also got a brand new battery but the alternator does not hold power, truck starts and all but if i run it the power will drain
what causes the alternator not to create/hold power? on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- my Dakota has a transfer case,,,what does that mean
- Engine stumbles and surges only when warm. Cam Position Sensor replaced. No code
- What does code P done mean?
- Shuts off while driving. 3x it restart, 1x would not restart, towed home.
- My truck stalls while I'm driving. 3x it starts back up. 1x had to be towed home