i checked the alternator and it is in good condition, i also got a brand new battery but the alternator does not hold power, truck starts and all but if i run it the power will drain
what causes the alternator not to create/hold power? on 1990 Dodge Dakota
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Dakota Questions
- Can I use a different years fuel pump with a 1995 dodge dakota v8 Magnum
- oil gauge drops after a short time running then starts ticking.
- the rpms and odometer go all the way down and sometimes shuts off
- Truck has no pick up when accelerating.
- Start and idle at 200 to 300 rpm but when under load it stalls or pops 95magnum6