My civic has been making whistling noises near the belts, or directly under them. I'm not sure which belt it is, or if it could be something else. Has anyone had experience with this?
What causes the 96 Civic to whistle near the belts? on 1996 Honda Civic
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1996 Honda Civic Estimates
- Valve Adjustment ($137 - 194) in Sidney, NY
- Brake Booster Replacement ($425 - 874) in Hempstead, TX
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($153 - 274) in Onset, MA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($133 - 366) in Breesport, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($141 - 175) in Fairland, IN
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($333 - 410) in Mount Ephraim, NJ