When I try to put my 2008 Patriot in full time 4 wheel drive, it does not activate and the dash light located just under the speedometer does not come on. Another 4 wheel drive light on the dash has come on and does not go out. This light located with the ESP light has no function with my Jeep. I think the all wheel drive is still working but cannot lock in the 4 wheel drive. Could it be a fuse?
What causes the 4 wheel drive switch to fail? on 2008 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Why is my vehicle only going 20 miles per hour
- Repair price for TIMING CHAIN and 3 pulleys
- can a prob. with the transmission cause the front drivers side bearings 2 go bad
- ETC FLASHING/ESC ON STEADY Throttle body checks good... NEED HELP.
- I have a misfiring issue with my jeep patriot 2007 model. While steaming, two out of the four plugs will be working while the others won't, and in a short while, both plugs previously working stops and the other two suddenly starts. What's the solution?