When I try to put my 2008 Patriot in full time 4 wheel drive, it does not activate and the dash light located just under the speedometer does not come on. Another 4 wheel drive light on the dash has come on and does not go out. This light located with the ESP light has no function with my Jeep. I think the all wheel drive is still working but cannot lock in the 4 wheel drive. Could it be a fuse?
What causes the 4 wheel drive switch to fail? on 2008 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- 2014 jeep patriot won't accelerate while in drive.
- Under 60,000 miles auto, wgen giving gas upon transmission change, hesitant.
- Just replaced front and back abs sensors on my jeep how do I reset abs light
- No pressure at clutch peddle bled system have pressure now but no engagement
- cost of front brake replacement