When I try to put my 2008 Patriot in full time 4 wheel drive, it does not activate and the dash light located just under the speedometer does not come on. Another 4 wheel drive light on the dash has come on and does not go out. This light located with the ESP light has no function with my Jeep. I think the all wheel drive is still working but cannot lock in the 4 wheel drive. Could it be a fuse?
What causes the 4 wheel drive switch to fail? on 2008 Jeep Patriot
Asked by for the 2008 Jeep Patriot
This week's top 10
Recent Jeep Patriot Questions
- Engine won't turn over. It just clicks. Starter recently replaced.
- Do both thermostats have to be replaced when one goes bad?
- What could cause a clicking sound when i accelerate, even in park?
- were are the two thermostats on my 2014 Patriot
- when I auto start my truck it runs for 10 secs and shuts off
2008 Jeep Patriot Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($90 - $183) in Lowes, KY
- Spark Plug Replacement ($77 - $102) in Laredo, MO
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - $56) in Blackwater, VA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Stirling City, CA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Filion, MI
- Horn Replacement ($95 - $129) in Morocco, IN