the flange on the strut assy - where the spring sits- is touching the tire .
what causes strut body to touch the tires on 2009 Mitsubishi Galant
This week's top 10
Recent Mitsubishi Galant Questions
- What does it mean when the SRS light is on?
- Why does does my car roll back on hills and I have an automatic transmission?
- How do you know when you need a serpentine changed or when it's going out?
- 2003 galant speedometer stops randomly while driving at different speeds
- When I first started start car in the morning while she is idling is vibrating
2009 Mitsubishi Galant Estimates
- Radiator Replacement ($376 - 504) in Nardin, OK
- 67,500 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Crescent, OR
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($361 - 530) in Trebloc, MS
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($191 - 247) in Keams Canyon, AZ
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($276 - 422) in Blue Mound, IL
- Camshaft Seal Replacement ($74 - 459) in Louisville, GA