a whining noise comes from under the hood when the key is turned to acc. sounds to me like it is coming from the throttle body assembly
what causes reduced engine power light to come on? on 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer
3 answersApril 14, 2009
1 answerOctober 24, 2010
2 answersMay 10, 2011
3 answersAugust 29, 2011
2 answersJanuary 09, 2013
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair and Maintenance
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Maintenance Schedule
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Problems(20)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Repair Estimates
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Q&A(221)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Recalls(2)
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Shops
- 2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Reviews(7)
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Trailblazer Questions
- How do I fix error code B0004 on a 2007 Chevrolet TrailBlazer 5.3L engine.
- I moved it about half a block went to start it again and wont start now.
- Failed smog for tampered egr. There is no egr. What do I do?
- My 2002 Chevy Trailblazer stalls when I press the gas pedal. How can I fix this?
- Replaced head now runs fine but after idling it just dies done everything listed
2005 Chevrolet Trailblazer Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($323 - 564) in Milton, TN
- 145,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Huntington, MA
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Greenville, NY
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($314 - 606) in Pointe A La Hache, LA
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($446 - 798) in Markle, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Littcarr, KY