Im driving a toyota tazz 2003. recently i picked up a knocking sound coming up when driving on the left front. also when i drive the car moves sideways and i have to hold the steering wheel tight not to lose control.i have checked the tyres and alignment, i think its fine. what can be causing this i'm really concerned
what causes poor handling when driving on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?