Im driving a toyota tazz 2003. recently i picked up a knocking sound coming up when driving on the left front. also when i drive the car moves sideways and i have to hold the steering wheel tight not to lose control.i have checked the tyres and alignment, i think its fine. what can be causing this i'm really concerned
what causes poor handling when driving on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +