Im driving a toyota tazz 2003. recently i picked up a knocking sound coming up when driving on the left front. also when i drive the car moves sideways and i have to hold the steering wheel tight not to lose control.i have checked the tyres and alignment, i think its fine. what can be causing this i'm really concerned
what causes poor handling when driving on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- Whats thecost to get a transmission changed on my toyota corolla 1991 automatic
- How to talk down the cylinder head on what is the torque specs
- How expensive is it to repair an oil leak coming from timing chain cover
- Is it the solenoid, transmission, or possible computer problem?
- What to use when replacing the power steering fluid?
2003 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pomona, NJ
- EGR Valve Replacement ($369 - 507) in Lloyd, MT
- Alternator Replacement ($268 - 716) in Minnetonka, MN
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($776 - 986) in Texhoma, OK
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($165 - 206) in Okemah, OK
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($79 - 100) in Orient, IL